SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Software Developer
Locations: New York NY - 4 Times Square / Arlington TX / Sacramento, CA / Remote – CA / TX / NY
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C Innovest is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work on complex web application design, development and architecture using the full Microsoft development stack.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Work on complex web application design, development and architecture using the full Microsoft development stack.
- Apply your cutting-edge software development skills and help create the next generation of products to serve the trust and wealth management industry.
- Our software development combines proven platforms with agile processes, allowing our developers the freedom to build innovative solutions on reliable foundations.
- Successful candidates will have a sophisticated understanding of web application technologies and be proficient in application development across the full stack of Microsoft platform technologies, including presentation, application, and data tiers.
What You Will Bring:
- Visual Studio .NET with C#.
- SQL Server: queries, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, and database architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Advanced web application technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, and unit test frameworks.
- Development of web services APIs (REST, SOAP, XML, and JSON).
- Messaging and trading technologies such as MQ, SWIFT, and FIX.
- Finance/accounting concepts and data structures, including account management, trading, fixed income, and equities.
- SQL database analysis, business intelligence, and reporting tools.
- SQL database performance tuning.
- Security and encryption concepts.
Expertise in Vue.js
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.NYC: Salary range for the position: 140,000 USD to 190,000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
California: Salary range for the position: 140,000 USD to 190,000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Apply on company website