Stifel's Mutual Funds Trade Support department is looking for an enthusiastic, service oriented individual to join our growing team. The Operations Associate - Mutual Funds Trade Support is responsible for a variety of the department's administrative functions while gaining a solid understanding of the firm's mutual fund offerings, the systems used to trade them and how they relate to the overall Mutual Funds Trade Support team responsibilities. The Associate is responsible for reviewing current trades as well as processing rejections, cancels, and corrections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors mutual fund orders to ensure they comply with individual fund and company policies.
- Reviews previous day's front-end load purchases for proper pricing and sales charge waivers.
- Processes trade corrections for previous day's front-end load purchases as needed.
- Assists branch personnel with inquiries regarding orders and corrections.
- Respond to e-mails and calls from branch offices and handle inquiries through resolution.
- Logs trade corrections on department spreadsheet.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Lead/Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years professional business related experience required.
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to attain understanding of rules/regulations and Stifel policies that pertain to the Operations Mutual Funds department.
- Able to organize and manage priorities and tasks in order to meet assigned deadlines and accomplish goals that are created by work volume changes and inquiries.
Apply on company website