Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a well-established defense contracting company headquartered in Northern Virginia with operating locations across the U.S. We provide technical and analytical support to some of the top decision makers in the Federal Sector.
The Joint Space and Strategic Capabilities Group provides engineering services and analytic support to the Air Force, Space Force, Joint, and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) clients. Our work includes development of approaches and concepts to meet emerging, high priority National Defense needs, and assessment and development of cutting-edge technologies and capabilities to meet those needs.
This opportunity is for an Operational Event Management Analyst who will support the US Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) Nuclear Command, Control & Communications (NC3) Enterprise Center (NEC). The location is at Offutt AFB, Nebraska. The right candidate will support assessments and management of operational events associated with NC3. USSTRATCOM is the single operational commander for NC3 and has been assigned increased responsibilities for operations, requirements, systems engineering and integration.
The ideal candidate is experienced in NC2/NC3 operations and systems with knowledge of best practices in Information Technology management.
The right candidate will provide subject matter and technical expertise to the government lead to support assessments and operational management of NC3 systems and capabilities. The candidate will support NC2/NC3 operations by monitoring events, supporting trend analysis, root cause analysis and identification of event management and risk mitigation approaches. The position will require an ability to prepare and coordinate complex staff packages.
- 3+ years of experience with minimum of one specific NC3 system or 5+ years generalized NC3 experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with, maintaining and extracting pertinent data from large databases into spreadsheets, graphs, charts etc.
- 1+ years of experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content by collaborating with other stakeholders.
- Background and training in one or more of USSTRATCOMs assigned missions, assignment at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, Service, or MAJCOM level.
- Active TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- 5+ years' of experience in NC2/NC3 operational capabilities and procedures, and experience in the operations platforms, communications, and modes of operations or 3+ years' of experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library Processes or Information Technology System Management.
- 3+ years' experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content.
- Knowledge of survivable and endurable NC2/NC3 capabilities.
- Background and training in mathematics, statistical analysis.
Apply on company website