The overall effort supports OSD joint test efforts, specifically the Joint Test Unit (JTU) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The contract support team will develop and test the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) to integrate and synchronize all-domain capabilities with Personnel Recovery operations to enable support and recovery of isolated personnel in an A2/AD environment.
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) input to PR mission planning procedures substantiated by source documentation and collaborated with existing JPRCs worldwide.
- Interface with dynamic targeting SMEs to develop tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) for PR leveraging non-traditional cross-domain solutions.
Establish test methodology, to include war-fighter validated measures and metrics, in order to evaluate the TTP mentioned above in a joint test environment.
- Draft briefings and participate in writing the final report, capturing the results of the joint test to include what, why, and how, the test was accomplished and the relevance of the results.
- 5+ years operational experience in Personnel Recovery (PR) operations and planning.
- Hold a TS clearance and be SCI eligible (current SSBI investigation).
- Operational experience in a PR planning shop.
- Operational experience in a Joint Personnel Recovery Center (JPRC) and/or a Personnel Recovery Coordination Cell (PRCC).
- Previous Joint Test and Evaluation (JT&E) experience.
- Degree from accredited college or university.
- Experience at a combatant command or joint staff level with joint fires.
- Experience at a combatant command and/or operations center with dynamic targeting.
Apply on company website