The Strategic Systems Analysis Group (SSAG) provides multiple organizations within the Department of Defense with timely and objective assessments and recommendations that integrate technical, operational, programmatic, policy and business analysis. We focus on key clients in the undersea community including Navy's Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), and NAVSEA program managers for the COLUMBIA Class SSBNs and in service submarines. We work to provide integrated solutions based on information and communications throughout the chain of command to ensure clear and consistent analysis and recommendations that are aligned to strategic and leadership goals while still being executable by the working level technical communities.
The candidate will provide analytic and systems engineering support to undersea construction, procurement and development activities. The candidate will conduct schedule risk analysis, analysis of procurement activities, develop cost and schedule estimates for client organization and improve Model Based Systems Engineering capabilities within the company. This position would primarily work at client site in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Bachelor Degree in Systems Engineering or other technical field including Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, or Applied Physics.
- 3 to 8 years experience supporting engineering or project management
- Experience working with DoD, military services, or defense industry
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to analyze and represent data for engineering or project management efforts.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint, to communicate to decision makers.
- Current DoD security clearance at least at the Secret level.
Additional Qualifications Desired, but not required:
- Master's Degree in systems engineering or related field
- Experience working on submarine or undersea related programs
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System DoD 5000 series and Navy or DoD program planning (DAWIA level certification).
- Experience with and knowledgeable of the Navy requirements and program office organizations and processes.
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Experience using VBA to develop analytic products or support tools.
Apply on company website