Tetra Tech company is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to utilize your passion for science and engineering degree while working on civil/environmental engineering projects including: solid waste management, landfill gas control and monitoring, air quality testing and emissions, topographic plans, environmental regulations, environmental monitoring, drafting (AutoCAD), cost estimation, specifications, report preparation (Word/Excel), and construction quality assurance (CQA). Possible daily work will include the following:
- Prepare plans and specifications.
- Perform engineering design calculations.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, environmental data, and aerial photographs.
- Prepare environmental monitoring plans.
- Draft construction plans using AutoCAD.
- Prepare construction cost estimations.
- Collect and/or review environmental monitoring data (air, gas, groundwater).
- Prepare environmental reports.
- Oversee construction projects to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications and construction and safety standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemical or Geological Engineering; experience in a civil or environmental engineering role preferred.
- Experience in landfill design, landfill gas system design or operations, permitting or environmental monitoring a plus; knowledge of environmental regulations a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Self-disciplined/motivated individual who also works well in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Unwavering personal integrity.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 209 SWE
Apply on company website