Tetra Tech, Inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
• Overseeing contractor implementation of environmental conditions and mitigation measures as set forth in Client Plans and Procedures, the FERC Certificate, and all other permits, clearances, or other authorizing documents;
• Coordinating with any third-party Compliance Monitors;
• Overseeing installation, maintenance, and removal of erosion and sediment control measures, including photo documentation.
• Overseeing crossings of flowing waterbodies, including any deviation from plans and photo documentation before, during, and after construction and restoration;
• Overseeing right-of-way restoration including reseeding;
• Notifying their respective Lead Environmental Inspector of any requirements for cultural or natural resource specialists;
• Overseeing implementation of the Unanticipated Discovery Plan, including notification to the Lead Environmental Inspector and establishing and maintaining the exclusion zone;
• Reviewing all contractor-initiated variances and forwarding documentation to the Lead Environmental Inspector for processing;
• Authoring daily inspection reports, including photo documentation, and submitting to the Lead Environmental Inspector for processing;
• Conducting field audits with photo documentation, including audits of Contractor spill and fire containment kits, and erosion controls;
• Overseeing Contractor spill response, including reports listing material(s) involved, quantity, location; and,
• Overseeing installation of all Project signage and environmental flagging.
BA/BS Degree in environmental science, biological resources, or equivalent preferred, 1 - 7 years of experience in erosion and sedimentation control or pipeline construction; Previous experience on a pipeline project a plus; A working knowledge of environmental aspects of a pipeline construction project, including but not limited to, wetland crossings, stream crossings, agricultural lands, residential construction, cultural resources, and erosion and sediment control design and implementation. The Environmental Inspector Level 2 will work full-time once construction activities commence on the pipeline right-of-way and will be responsible for visiting and monitoring construction activities.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
No calls or agencies
- Organization: 178 TTS
Apply on company website