Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves the quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. We provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Environmental Project Manager for environmental impact analysis and permitting of large-scale public and private sector projects. The successful candidate will coordinate complex, deadline-driven projects from start to finish, and foster collaboration of our multidisciplinary environmental/engineering staff. Expertise in coordinating multi-disciplinary studies and preparing effective documents for public distribution is required. This position is primarily located in our Marlborough office with the flexibility to work from our other locations in Mansfield or Boston.
- Develop strategic regulatory approval approaches and coordinate multi-disciplinary environmental analyses and investigations
- Prepare and coordinate environmental impact documentations and permit applications for submission to local, state and federal entities
- Provide consulting services proposal development, scope of work definition, and level of effort budgeting
- Consult with clients, regulatory agencies, and public stakeholders
- Supervise technical staff and coordinate subcontracted services
- Track project financial metrics
- 10+ years of performing and managing environmental assessment and permitting projects
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, environmental policy, urban and regional planning or related disciplines (Master's degree preferred)
- Knowledge of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and similar state environmental documentation programs, particularly the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA)
- Familiarity with state and Federal environmental permitting requirements and ability to coordinate the requirements of inter-related regulatory programs for specific projects
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple projects simultaneously
- General financial project management knowledge
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 143 INE
Apply on company website