Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, defence, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Project Management Consultancy provides clients with high quality, high value advisory services in support of the strategic development, creation and management of sustainable assets. The Southampton team are responsible for a wide range of projects from Defence to large local residential infrastructure projects and we are seeking a junior project manager to join our team in delivering these projects.
- Fulfil the role of Project Manager on various projects
- Forge strong working relationships with clients and become part of their integrated project teams
- Support lead PM with leading and liaising with the wider multi-disciplinary team, to ensure that projects are delivered successfully
- Be a positive addition to the growing team within the Southampton office and assist in the development of the capability within the region.
- Working towards membership of a recognised professional body or committed to achieving full membership (e.g. MAPM or MRICS)
- Ideally hold an industry recognised professional qualification in project management and/or development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the capacity and confidence to build strong working relationships at all levels
- Experience in construction and/or infrastructure project management.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website