The Bilingual Family Case Worker shows dedication and willingness to work within the Integrated Treatment Model (ITM), supporting and carrying out the functions of the model to best serve the population. The Case Worker is expected to have a nonjudgmental approach that focuses on skill building and basic principles of behavior (reinforcement, extinction, blocking and shaping). The Bilingual Case Worker is required to function as part of a team, committing to modeling pro social behavior and building positive relationships with all residents.
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or a New York State registered four year college or university
- Prior work experience in social service, mental health or child welfare field preferred.
- Valid driver's license
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Open availability including weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required (Able to read, write, converse, and interpret)
Training Requirements to Attain Position:
Training Requirements to Maintain Position:
- CPR and First Aid
- Annual Mandated Training
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI)
Apply on company website