- Performs a variety of cleaning task in all areas to maintain a sanitary, pleasant, and safe environment for patients, residents, visitors, and associates.
- Must comply with all requirements for infection control, safety, and cleanliness as mandated by JCAHO, OSHA, DOH, and other regulatory agencies.
Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates skill in cleaning/disinfecting a variety of rooms used for patient care and treatment. Is knowledgeable of procedures for cleaning, disinfecting, infection control, and safety. Is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to organize cleaning duties and prioritize work to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with nursing and other departments.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the patients, staff and the health system.
Complexity of Duties:
- Performs a variety of cleaning duties following established procedures.
- Must use judgment, creativity, resourcefulness, and planning to complete work in an efficient manner and overcome obstacles. Must use judgment and sensitivity to respond to patients, visitors, and associates.
• Prefer high school diploma or GED.
• Prefer 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Able to work a day shift including rotating weekends and holidays
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website