SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PositiP Tomball Regional Medical Center – Tomball, Texas
Position – Police Officer
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 350 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Position – Unit.
Posit Position Summary :
· Under the general direction of the Public Safety Manager, provides security for patients, employees, physicians and visitors.
· Protects hospital, buildings, assets and premises as assigned.
· Operates Visitor Badging Systems.
· Monitors Access Control systems (doors & elevators).
· Monitors and patrols parking facilities, provides escort to and from vehicles.
· Monitors and Operates McRoberts/Prosec ‘My Child' Infant Security System.
· Responds to all Codes (Code Pink, Code Blue, Code Red, Code Grey, Code Yellow, Code Orange, Code Precip) according to policy and procedure.
· Maintains accurate daily Security log book and passes down information to
· Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one.
· Fulfills the duty and responsibility to maintain competence and to continue personal and professional growth.
· Identifies and assists with opportunities for performance improvement activities on the unit and with other service areas.
· Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by taking ownership of time management, decreasing waste (of time and supplies) and promoting cost effectiveness while maintaining patient safety and quality of care.
· Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
· Interactions with patients and colleagues demonstrate compassion and respect for the inherent dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual, unrestricted by considerations of social or economic status or cultural beliefs.
· Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, and satellite staff) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
· Demonstrates ability to fulfill requirements of attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping practices.
· Behaviors and interactions demonstrate a positive attitude, personal initiative and motivation to achieve the goals of the department.
· To uphold the standards of the profession and organization and practice ethically and with integrity.
· Other duties as assigned.
JoJ Job Requirements:
Education required and/or preferred:
REQUIRED: 60 hours in college courses – Criminal Justice, de-escalation training.
REQUIRED: TCLEOSE Certification
Experience required or preferred:
PREFFERED: 5 years experience as a licensed Texas Peace Officer, One year experience providing security in a healthcare setting.
Ski Skillls, Knowledge, and Abilities: Ability to resolve situations independently with the minimum level of Pr an arrest powers appropriate to the situation.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website