Manager, Mobile Automation Testing
Bethesda, MD USA
Total Wine & More is looking for a Test Manager to join our eCommerce team. Our eCommerce solution is built on top of a eCommerce platform with integrations to multiple third parties. The team enhances and maintains our eCommerce site. The Test Manager will manage the quality assurance and testing for the Mobile and Digital releases. You will work with the release manager and other partners on detailed test planning, effort estimation, management, execution, and status reporting. You will oversee a small team of testers who write and execute test cases and test automation. You will have experience with test planning and management for a large-scale eCommerce solution or web application using testing methodologies and tools and experience with implementation of test automation. You will report to the Sr. Manager, DevOps.
- Develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for multiple products, with the product team
- Perform tests on multiple platforms including mobile and web
- Create test strategies, plans, and cases to include: managing test cases, automated test scripts; test case execution (for manual and automated test cases)
- Work with project team to establish test environments, setup test data/accounts to organize functional testing
- Research new technologies, software testing tools and techniques and train team members as needed
You will come with
- 5+ years of experience with manual and automated testing experience with large/complex development projects
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science
- Experience creating test artifacts (strategies, test plans and test cases)
- Experience performing manual test cases and automated test scripts (using Mobile Testing tools or Selenium or C# or MS Visual Studio)
- Research new technologies, software testing processes, and techniques and train team members as needed
- Experience JAVA, MS SQL Server, C#, Selenium is a plus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website