WHAT WE OFFER:
- We will offer you $18.50 per hour, based on experience and offer you a competitive benefits package which includes healthcare plans, dental, vision, company paid Short -Term and Long-Term disability, life insurance, a matching 4.5% 401K plan and many more property perks. Additionally, we offer an exclusive Associate/ Friends and Family Travel program. All of our associates are entitled to free on-site parking as well as golf.
Effectively execute and coordinate all marketing and public relations strategies to increase resort revenues, improve Trump National Doral Miami's positioning in the luxury resort market and grow The Trump Hotel Collection brand nationwide.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to coordinate all consumer facing marketing collateral
- Support with the development of print and digital materials, sales presentations and other tools
- Provide creative copy writing, ideas and innovative messaging for all marketing materials created for the resort
- Proof read, fact check all content for accuracy and brand integrity
- Create, print and distribute monthly promotional materials for resort (i.e. resort newsletters, flyers, promo cards)
- Support website maintenance to ensure all pertinent information is updated on a timely fashion
- Maintain current and accurate resort content and images with all 3rd party listings (ie. AAA, Visit Fla, CVent, GMCVB)
- Coordinate and execute resort Social Media editorial content calendar strategy to generate awareness, build fan engagement and drive revenues FB, Insta, Twitter, Linkedin
- Handle all day-to-day Social Media activities including posting, monitoring and responding for resort channels
- Manage resort collateral inventory and tracking for printed and digital assets to ensure accurate availability.
- Coordinate and collaborate with PR agency and other department leaders for preparation of media site visits, photo shoots, etc. as needed.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all resort special events and Sales & Marketing activities
- Liaison with Trump Hotel and Trump Golf Sales & Marketing, PR & Ecommerce Team members and other 3rd party partners (ie. Trump Spa, RSGPC, Tennis, BLT).
• Manage and execute projects as assigned by the V.P. of Sales & Marketing and Director of Marketing
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing in order carry out internal and external communication pieces. Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish).
- Knowledgeable and capable of posting and social media channels
- Proficiency in all systems used: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Professional, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing
- Graphic design creative experience preferred with knowledge use of In-Design or Publisher.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrate excellent professional image and a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects effectively and on a timely basis.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of clients and resort data at all times.
Apply on company website