The Digital Workplace Director will accelerate our technology function to meet our business goals, maximize the business value from our information technology investments, and unleash overarching innovation for our organization, employees and customers.
To realize these goals, this person will drive our digital transformation, ensuring our Digital Workplace is viewed as a "Business Enabler" and a firm-wide asset enhancing productivity and collaboration. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 35%: Define and deliver strategies and solutions for Digital Workplace transformation. Including the Digital Workplace vision, roadmap and governance model.
- Implement an overarching Digital Workplace strategy, rein in disruptive digital technologies, optimize capital costs and provide new and enhanced customer experiences for employees and clients (i.e. Desktop Engineering: WIN10, MAC, seamless Remote Access, etc.).
- Provide the rapid integration of emerging technologies and innovation allowing our internal customers to access their data securely anywhere and anytime.
- 35%: Assess the maturity and address the true business needs related to mobility, collaboration and self-care, while ensuring performance and cost efficiency.
- Sponsor voice of the customer workshops and adopt continuous improvement best practices. Adapt the governance model to prevent the "gadgetization" of the landscape and instead enable industrialized innovation and agility.
- 30%: Partner with the Head of Enterprise Architecture and the Head of Solutions Engineering and Integration on the design and optimization of enterprise architectures; incorporating digital technologies like mobility, security, cloud services, collaborative solutions, and leveraging the self-service models and the service desk to establish an agile customer interaction layer, while preserving legacy foundations for transactional processes.
- Leveraging cloud or hybrid services appropriately to position the workplace as a "digital hub" showcasing new services to our employees and customers by seamlessly balancing in-house with cloud services. Enable customer centricity which leads to the organic activation of new performance levers.
Apply on company website