The mission of the Business Analyst is to contribute to the success of Valley's technology evolution and assist with enabling change in the organization. The Business Analyst is responsible for the review, analysis and evaluation of both business and IT systems to support the achievement of overall business strategies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with stakeholders to define critical project scope, objective, success criteria, etc.
- Facilitate and drive communication (ideas, concepts, facts) across departments.
- Elicit and confirm functional and non-functional business requirements -- Requirements Analysis, Design, Definition, and Management.
- Identify and elicit user needs, define scope and objectives (working to prevent scope creep), and analyze current state and future state processes.
- Develop and maintain user stories (including traceability).
- Create Process Maps and/or Workflow Diagrams to clarify the as-is and desired future state.
- Facilitate Impact Analysis.
- Conduct Criticality Assessment of solutions with Project Sponsors.
- Gather current state documentation.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, build a strong understanding of business processes, clarify business goals and objectives, improve processes and efficiency, and bridge gaps between viewpoints.
- Perform data analysis as part of project and solution definition/evaluation.
- Consult on the creation of UAT User Stories tying business requirements to success criteria.
- Help present solutions in a manner that bridges technical and strategic business perspectives.
- Identify and create a logical decision-making process related to business goals and strategies.
Apply on company website