The PMO Governance Manager is a key driver in improving, maintaining, and supporting the standard processes and tools needed to deliver key transformational programs to the enterprise. This position will work directly with program stakeholders, including program/project/scrum managers, analysts, product owners, IT directors/managers and business sponsors to coach, advise and drive the adoption of standard project tools, processes, and methodologies to ensure that projects achieve a successful outcome and drive value to the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the creation of an on-boarding process so that new PMO resources are well equipped to function efficiently within the Valley methodology.
- Be an advocate for the mission and vision of the PMO organization to foster a project-management-oriented culture and mindset among the PMO stakeholders and organizational leadership.
- Lead the identification, documentation and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery.
- Work with program/project/scrum/product managers, as well as other PMLC stakeholders in the firm, to develop, evolve and assist in the instantiation of reporting on PMLC metrics, KPIs and other insightful dashboards/reports.
- Document and maintain a set of standards, guidelines, best practices, and accompanying standardized templates and/or formats for the consistent capture and communication of project content.
- Develop a communications plan to promote awareness and understanding of PMO processes and standards regularly and proactively.
- Develop a proactive on-boarding process for new PMO resources.
- Promote a culture of "continuous improvement" where opportunities for improvement in PMO practices can come from any source at any time.
- Represent the effective PMO processes and standards as required for Internal Audit or external regulatory examinations.
Apply on company website