The Pre-Closing Coordinator will review all title work and related documents to ensure bank and investor requirements are met and mortgage will be a valid first lien. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review title work supplied by applicant's settlement agent.
- Communicate with settlement agent regarding any missing documentation.
- Clear mortgage commitment conditions.
- Coordinate/schedule closing with applicant and settlement agent.
- Ensure proposed mortgage will be a valid first lien.
- Ensure all bank and investor requirements are met.
Apply on company website