The Reconciliation/Info Specialist will complete reconciliations of general ledger and/or internal DDA accounts in compliance with the enterprise wide bank policy using database data and excel spreadsheets to complete the task. The position requires a high level of competency of advanced Excel functions, such as pivot tables and v-lookups. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform the daily reconciliation of GL and DDA accounts, utilizing Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables.
- Ensure all transactions are accurately accounted for within the reconciliation.
- Research discrepancies, and as required escalate to management.
- Ensure monies are posted correctly to customers' accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for Management.
- Assist management on projects and special assignments as needed.
- Evaluate processes to determine what can be streamlined and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure that all BSA and Compliance requirements are adhered to and assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Apply on company website