The Sr UX Designer works as a product designer creating user-centric experiences. Provides ongoing insights, provocations and thought leadership on the end -to-end customer journey and the back-office processes and workflows. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Translate user needs and business requirements into elegant solutions, from low fidelity to high fidelity, that improve the commercial and consumer Valley member experience.
- Bring concepts to life using visualizations, storyboards, task flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Communicate design decisions and solutions using clear and persuasive stories that you share with a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders.
- Establish and govern design standards for customer-facing and internal-facing tools, communicating how design choices scale and fit within larger established systems and patterns, as well as, best practices for using these interface and interaction patterns.
- Create and govern the design toolkit that reflects the latest design standards.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers, product managers and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new concepts.
- Create communication tools, such as journey maps, service blueprints -- whatever tool is right for the task at hand.
Apply on company website