The UX (User Experience) Lead works closely with other designers, researchers, strategists, developers, product managers and business analysts to translate user needs and business requirements/solutions that drive customer satisfaction and move the Valley customer experience forward. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages a team including hiring, development, coaching, performance reviews and corrective actions as needed.
- Develop the vision and drive the action plan for the experience design function to deliver top-tier results.
- Advocate for, represent and champion human-centered design and design thinking methodologies among senior leadership.
- Translate user needs and business requirements into elegant solutions, from low fidelity to high fidelity, that improve the commercial and consumer Valley customer experience.
- Connect customer behavioral and attitudinal data to design and develop practical solutions in a real-world environment.
- Bring concepts to life using experience maps, service blueprints, storyboards, task flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes -- whatever tool is right for the task at hand.
- Communicate design decisions and solutions using clear and persuasive stories that you share with a wide range of audiences, including business partners and stakeholders.
- Establish and govern design standards for customer-facing and internal-facing tools, communicating how design choices scale and fit within larger established systems and patterns, as well as, best practices for using these interface and interaction patterns.
- Create and govern the design toolkit that reflects the latest design standards.
- Collaborate with researchers, designers, product managers, business analysts and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new concepts.
Apply on company website