The Zelle Operations Specialist is responsible for executing daily functions for Zelle and other payments related services. These responsibilities include but not limited to daily processing & reconcilement of Zelle transactions, process REG E claims and disputes, resolve escalated operational issues, handle inquiries related to Zelle and other payment services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Deposit Services, Digital Channels, Information Services, Accounting, Fraud, BSA/AML, Vendors and Clients to resolve any processing, reconcilement discrepancies, and REG E disputes.
- Reconcile Zelle General Ledger accounts, process adjustments, returns and recoveries.
- Utilize the Fiserv & Valley tools that support Zelle processing and disputes (Compass, SPC, IPS, TRECS, etc.).
- Conduct complex research and resolve all requests timely.
- Resolve inquiries and disputes with the purpose of identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to CFIS.
Apply on company website