The Zelle Operations Team Leader is responsible for overseeing daily functions for Zelle and other payments related services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement Workflow with Deposit Services, Digital Channels, Information Services, Accounting, Fraud, BSA/AML, Vendors and Clients to resolve any processing, reconcilement discrepancies, and REG E disputes.
- Oversee and ensure resolution of Zelle General Ledger accounts, process adjustments, returns and recoveries.
- Develop and maintain department procedures for Zelle processes especially the interaction with stakeholders.
- Effectively utilize the Fiserv & Valley tools that support Zelle processing and disputes (Compass, SPC, IPS, TRECS, etc.).
- Oversee and review of complex research and resolve all requests in timely manner.
- Resolve inquiries and disputes with the purpose of identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to CFIS.
- Design/manage processes with ACH Operations, Customer Care, Branches, CFIS, Fiserv and others as required.
Apply on company website