SHIFT: 4:30am-1pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Soft Count Attendant must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the gaming operation and is responsible for adequately and accurately handling currency transactions. Must be competent, dependable, and trustworthy.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests, especially women, an escape from their ordinary world into our exciting fantasy world of play, chance, and possibility. With this contribution, we give them a feeling of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts the drop and fills kiosk machines
- Generates End of Day reports used to balance kiosk machines
- Troubleshoots issues with Kiosk while performing the Kiosk Drop & Fill to ensure they are online
- Responsible for the gaming floor and kiosk drop at irregular hours of the day
- Safeguards company assets when performing the Kiosk and Gaming Floor Drop and Count
- Operates the Drop Tracking System to accurately record assets
- Operates the Currency counter to accurately record assets from the Gaming Floor and Kiosk Count
- Operates the Coin Counter to accurately record assets
- Prepares diverse reports in an accurate and timely manner as required
- Confers regularly with the Soft Count Supervisor to keep informed of all aspects of financial matters, operating procedures, and to seek direction as needed
- Organizes count processes quickly and records transactions correctly and efficiently
- Abides by procedures that comply with all applicable laws, policies, and procedures regulating accounting principles including Tribal, Federal, and State requirements
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation and be extremely knowledgeable of the Minimum Internal Control Standards and Fiscal Policies and Procedures
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website