It is the primary responsibility of the Casino Concierge to assist in the creation of guest loyalty by providing unparalleled guest service while enthusiastically promoting the Wind Creek Rewards program. This position will ensure the delivery and execution of service excellence to internal and external guests and foster a culture that is passionate about delivering world-class guest service. All duties are performed in accordance with the departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Purpose.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests on phone and in person, establish rapport and provide excellent service by answering questions, resolving disputes and answering guest requests to encourage VIP growth
- Issue complimentaries based on specific casino guidelines for levels of play and as requested by Casino Marketing team and Management
- Coordinate special requests and reservations as needed with Casino Marketing team, department representatives and outside vendors for VIP level guests
- Utilize software applications/systems to maximum effectiveness
- Assist in the execution of VIP promotions and special events; assist in the execution of floor promotions and special events as needed
- Explain the advantages of rated play and encourage the use of the Wind Creek Rewards program; inform new prospects about Rewards benefits
- Know player preferences and provide personalized service; anticipate and provide for VIP guest needs in advance of request in conjunction with the Casino Host team
- Identify new VIP's to the Casino Marketing team to assist in building relationships
- Be a participating team member by providing input and suggestions, volunteering and being involved in projects, committees, and task forces
- Be proactive with incidents and issues, ensuring resolution with team members and guests
- Maintain high standards of courtesy, hospitality, friendliness and professionalism; consistently demonstrate superior guest service skills
- Stay informed about all property and brand events, initiatives, and services
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner
- Teamwork: Collaborates with Casino Marketing and all support departments to ensure player satisfaction. Communicates relevant information to team members and management to maintain consistency
- Maintains confidentiality of all player accounts and company information
- Other duties as assigned
Apply on company website