Must be able to work any shift
The primary responsibility of the Casino Relationship Marketing Director is to oversee the day-to-day operations of our VIP players, concerts, resort sales and the bus program. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and WCH's policies, practices, and procedures. This job manages Casino Marketing Staff, Executive Hosts, Casino Hosts, Concierge, and Sales Team.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages host program, which includes, but is not limited to: departmental policies, codes, reports, establishing goals and expectations, tools and accountability
- Manages the host contact-management tool
- Increases VIP revenue, number of coded VIPs, number of VIP trips and average VIP ADT
- Develops and Executes VIP events
- Executes all Casino Marketing business plans to ensure performance and profit objectives for short and long-term goals are met
- Ensures that corporate comp policies and procedures are followed and maintained
- Yields VIP events, concerts, hotel & spa (where applicable)
- Coordinates property entertainment and setup
- Responsible for resort sales and coordination by managing the property's meeting space and ballrooms to assist in ensuring Banquet yearly revenue goals are met.
- Responsible for bus program and coordination to assure such bookings are profitable and scheduled/directed towards casino needs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website