EVS Attendant II is responsible for the upkeep, cleaning and detailing of the gaming complex to include floors, ceilings, machines, bathrooms and offices located at the casino. EVS personnel will produce the highest quality of cleanliness in all areas following established procedures.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that the gaming complex stays in a clean and sanitized fashion
- Vacuums, mops, sweeps, dusts, cleaning of wood, glass, pictures, doors, tables, chairs, slot machines, carpets and any surface
- Cleans floors in assigned public and employee areas, which includes all front and back of the casino
- Maintains and cleans equipment used; Uses equipment properly
- According to periodic maintenance schedule, shampoos and extracts carpets
- Informs the EVS Manager of any needed cleaning supplies or maintenance concerns
- Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation
- Provides supplementary help to Facility and Grounds department including but not limited to: painting, laying carpet, dusting ceilings, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Apply on company website