The Booth Attendant administers expedient Casino valet services and guest service through organization, documentation, and the use of manual and computerized valet systems.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects a positive image
- Greets and acknowledges all guests upon arrival and departure
- Enters proper data into the Valet parking system (CVPS) accurately and efficiently
- Processes vehicle keys according to company guidelines
- Obtains keys from attendants, documents, and places keys on ‘key board' in the appropriate location
- Ensures documentation of all vehicles is in correct format and completed by the valet attendants
- Places employee/vehicle information in a manual format and/or computerized system
- Ensures time between key issuance and vehicle return are within established time standards
- Calculates parking charges and collects fees from guests
- Facilitates Bell and Valet team member requests
- Assists on the front drive and/or parking and retrieving vehicles as needed
- Keeps valet area clean and properly supplied
- Calculates fees for electric scooters and fees from guests as required
- Executes required guest service standards to make guests feel welcome and important
- Resolves guest issues and disputes
- Disseminates information to guests regarding the property, hotel, promotions, etc.
- Reduces claims by strict adherence to departmental policies & procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Apply on company website