The primary responsibility of the Auditor - Revenue is to thoroughly and accurately complete the daily audits of all gaming revenues, non-gaming and other related activities. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrive for shift on time and in proper attire.
- Gathers audit work from related departments and completes assigned audits according to documented procedures.
- Ensures that all completed audits are within the guidelines set forth by the PA Gaming Control Board and Wind Creek Bethlehem internal controls.
- Assists in the preparation of all month end, quarter end, and annual compliance requirements of the PA Gaming Control Board (PGCB) and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- The ability to examine or verify for accuracy, income received from business activities.
- Perform daily audits of all property revenues with accuracy and efficiency by obtaining audit paperwork and backup, reviewing and recording audit results.
- Report correct and audited figures to relevant property executives within established time frame.
- Complete notices of exception to all departments to communicate daily audit results.
- Track and monitor coupons and other complimentary settlements through daily counting and audits.
- Provide excellent internal customer service by providing accurate audit results and data.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website