SHIFT: 9am-5pm (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Hotel Housekeeping Room Attendant play a critical role in the overall guest experience by preparing guestrooms that are clean, comfortable, well maintained and serviced according to company specifications.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects a positive image
- Greets all guests
- Cleans up to 15 room credits per shift
- Re-stocks guestroom amenities
- Re-stocks supplies in housekeeping carts
- Segregates dirty or damaged linen and terry items
- Recovers lost-and-found items
- Disseminates information to guests regarding the property, hotel, promotions, etc.
- Performs turndown service (2nd shift)
- Performs routine maintenance on vacuum cleaner
- Keeps storage areas and carts clean and orderly
- Works safe by observing safety rules and wears proper equipment
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website