Job Overview: 8:30AM to 9:30PM
The Spa Attendant is responsible for greeting all guests, answering calls, assisting with guest inquiries, booking appointments, checking guests in for their scheduled services, appropriately billing for services received and completing the payment transaction, and cross-selling retail products. Duties will also include giving tours of the facility, maintaining the cleanliness of the facility, ensuring appointments begin and end as scheduled, assisting guests inside the spa, serving refreshments, and continuous stocking and preparation for guest needs on the female side of the spa.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists guests with reservations and check-in process in a courteous and polite manner
- Accurately books, changes, and cancels cooking reservations and spa appointments; Assists guests with payment of services and retail items in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensures that the check-in and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card and credit transactions accurately thus protecting the company's assets
- Maintains spa facility by performing necessary housekeeping duties (picking up towels, cups, shower & bathroom area, vanity area and all surrounding areas); Upholds spa decor by maintaining the set-up and cleanliness of the area
- Conducts facility tours and describes the cooking school and spa amenities to all guests entering
- Properly opens and closes each shift according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Responds to guest requests, complaints or inquiries professionally, courteously and promptly; Provides accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensures complete guest satisfaction; Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Develops ability to work without constant direct supervision and remains at assigned post for extended periods of time; Performs preparation work, properly clean and restock women's spa as required
- Regularly attends, participates in and supports training and staff meetings for the spa
- Cross-trains and assists in all areas of the spa operation, including locker room and fitness center as requested
- Answers the phone promptly; Operates phone system accurately and efficiently; Provides beverage service
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction are achieved and maintained; Assists in making guests aware of scheduled treatment times to warrant timely arrival and departure times
- Prepares shift cash report, balances payments and disbursements with computer totals, prepares the drop envelope for shift end and balancing of accounts
- Maintains a clean, safe, fully stocked, and well organized area
- Works in an environment where guests may be in a state of undress; Maintains strict confidentiality regarding guest information
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website