Canton, Ohio: As the market's leading cardiology practice, our highly successful, hospital-employed group of 20 physicians is looking to add to their team. EP cardiologists looking to showcase their skills and be competitively rewarded for their efforts should consider this opportunity. Opportunities in our cardiology fellowship program and medical school appointments are available based on candidate interest.
Cardiovascular Consultants is a full-service practice specializing in EP, interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular disease, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, cardiac surgery clearance and clinical cardiology. We have eight satellite offices in seven counties to meet our patients' needs, but our main office is conveniently located in the most recently renovated wing of Aultman Hospital.
- Established TAVR program with increasing volumes year over year
- Established MitraClip and WATCHMAN program
- PFO/ASD program
- 56 Cardiac Care Unit rooms
- MORE than 15,000 patients are referred each year
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Excellent signing bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation expense, CME allowance
- Generous paid time off
Apply on company website