Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want you to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time, you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant Career Opportunities.
Cognizant is helping you prepare for the digital era with infrastructure services that are transforming the face of enterprises. We can help your business maximize the potential of automation and a software defined data center (SDDC) by delivering services through a business-aligned catalog model.
Service Desk Analyst
- Serve, as a single point of contact for all IT related issues, queries and service requests, over either the phone, email, chat or using other customer provided channel, be prepared to switch those methods throughout the day.
- Provide technical assistance and support for issues related to computer systems, software, applications, network, hardware etc.
- Log all incidents and service requests handled, classify, prioritize incidents, maintain and update relevant records as per the set process.
- Attempt to achieve highest level of first call / contact / level resolution.
- Follow procedures to escalate issues to another group or team and followup
- Thoroughly document case notes, share knowledge, train and educate customers, and resolve incidents, and fulfill requests as quickly as possible.
- Refer to internal database or customer provided resources to provide accurate technical solutions.
- Maintain balanced score card by achieving service level targets, and performance goals.
- Advise and enable users of self-help and service options to avoid repeat calls to service desk.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree or graduation a plus.
- Excellent English proficiency needed.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
- Configuring and troubleshooting MS Windows OS and MS Office products.
- Troubleshooting computer hardware, peripherals, mobile devices etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, VPN, Network connectivity, WiFi enabled devices
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, SMTP etc., working experience in Citrix and VMWARE
- Familiarity with help desk IT service management tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow etc.
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Cisco or A+ or similar technologies is a plus.
- HDI or ITIL Foundation certification will be an added advantage.
- Be a team player
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to learn quickly, self-motivated
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Support experience
- Manage critical situations with minimum supervision
- Ability to perform in adverse situations
- This position does not require any travel percentage
- The main locations are Phoenix and Mesa, AZ
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 12 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website