Inova L.J. Murphy Childrens Hospital
To meet the needs of the regions children and provide seamless, high quality, comprehensive pediatric care close to home for the children & families of Northern Virginia, Inova Childrens Service Line has recently enlarged its ambulatory network of subspecialists. We are seeking a qualified physician to join our rapidly-growing team of pediatric specialists as part of the Division of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
Responsibilities and Practice Details:
- Home to programs providing comprehensive care for children with complex eye problems, congenital disorders, and rare eye conditions, such as strabismus, childhood cataract and glaucoma.
- Patients seen in Fairfax, Virginia (proximity to Inova L.J. Murphy Childrens Hospital/Inova Fairfax Hospital), and via telemedicine.
- Supports learners as part of Inova Fairfax Pediatric Residency Program.
- Faculty appointment opportunity at University of Virginia Medical School Inova Campus.
- Highly competitive salary with incentives
- Full Medical, dental and vision
- Generous PTO and paid time to attend CME
- Paid Parental Leave Program
Our state-of-the-art Pediatric Multispecialty Ambulatory Practice at Willow Oaks is home to thirteen pediatric specialties, with an additional six specialties ramping up in the next 12-18 months. This practice is across the street from Inova L.J. Murphy Childrens Hospital, a 226-bed childrens hospital at Inova Fairfax Hospital medical campus, located in Northern Virginia. Inova L.J. Murphy Children's Hospital is the only dedicated childrens hospital in Northern Virginia. We provide care in a welcoming environment that offers the latest in technical innovation in kid-friendly spaces. Other features of our hospital include:
- 108-bed, level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Inova Childrens Heart Center
- Inova Childrens Cancer Center
- Level One Trauma Center
- Complex pediatric care across a spectrum of specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Department and network of pediatric emergency care seeing over 100,000 patients annually
- Child Life Services dedicated in each inpatient space and outpatient procedural area
- Specialized air and ground transport service
- Ronald McDonald House
- Board-certified/eligible in Pediatric Ophthalmology
Apply on company website