Responsible for leading the Human Capital Management Department (HCM) Team Leaders and Specialists to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction, employee retention, and accurate implementations.
- Communicate and hold team accountable for company and department goals and expectations.
- Create, implement, and manage metrics for that department that increase speed and/or accuracy of implementation and/or service.
- Lead team meetings and trainings aimed at coaching, training, developing, and retaining team members in all areas related to the department.
- Initiate and deploy strategic process improvements, customer service, and implementation enhancements.
- Lead and influence others by maintaining a positive attitude with all Paycom team members and management.
- Oversee timely and accurate resolution of customer issues, client inquiries, and other department tasks handled by the HCM Team Leaders and Specialists.
- Make independent decisions regarding client implementations or client service functions that is consistent with Paycom's policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with all Paycom team members and management.
- Keep management informed of area activities and any significant client problems.
- Actively participate in product development by providing recommendations for improvements and new offerings.
- Lead others in accurate and timely completion of special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 3 years of experience in a customer service or related role required, preferably in the technology industry
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role or leading cross functional project teams preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Ability to effectively manage strategies and processes
- Strong customer service resolution skills
- Ability to work with others in all levels of an organization
- Ability to make sound judgement decisions independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while ensuring timely prioritization and completion
- Ability to think strategically and drive department and company strategy
- Leadership/Human Resource Management, Decision Making, Customer Service, Problem Solving/Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Communications, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website