Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and/or advanced degree preferred; with a concentration in journalism/communications discipline or similar program studies. Three to five years of related experience in a corporate or agency environment. Experience with CMS and graphics. 10-Key by touch. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Create and implement content and resources for RNDC's intranet site.
• Develop original content and post updates on the intranet, as well as other RNDC communication vehicles, to ensure the channels are continuously updated.
• Write copy for, proofread, and support production of employee publications, collateral, presentations, etc.
• Develop strategic messaging, content, and materials that are aligned with RNDC's mission, values, and principles.
• Work closely with business leaders to ensure consistent messaging companywide.
• Preparation and development of press releases and related media material.
• Proactively identify opportunities to secure media coverage that support RNDC's objectives.
• Develop and pitch story ideas to media that promote RNDC as an industry leader.
• Coordinate semi-annual company-wide Town Hall employee meetings.
• Support the development and execution of a social media strategy for RNDC.
Apply on company website