If you are a current employee, please STOP and apply through the Careers Application in WorkdayJob Description Summary: This role will positively impact RNDC's growing business share by managing. Sales Merchandising training and talent development programs aimed at growing our new hire employees and current employee sales skill and knowledge of the business (Supplier, Chains RNDC)
The Merchandising Capabilities Specialist works with RNDC's leadership team to assess associates' developmental needs, design and lead programs that build knowledge, skills and capabilities in the areas of industry, products, technical competence, leadership and company values. Job Description:
- Conduct Sales Execution Training (SET) Program to all new Sales Rep Merchandisers and ensures their understanding of RNDC sales and merchandising standards.
- Know and effectively use available training resources to prepare Sales Rep Merchandisers to merchandise, communicate, plan and sell.
- Communicate gaps in skills for both new hires and District Managers
- Create and prepare professional presentations for each training program, including office-based and field-based.
- Maintain adequate, well-organized inventories of training tools, supplies and materials needed to support all training and merchandising-related onboarding activities.
- Develop and communicate regional training schedule of courses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and training materials with work-withs and in-field observations.
- Assist District Managers with managing new hire onboarding processes.
- Coordinate with District Manager's new hire field training with the District Trainer and peer trainers.
- Manage the District Trainer Program with the Regional Training Managers.
- Conduct Sales Management Workshop courses for new District Managers.
- Influence sales rep performance by measuring and reporting results and evaluating performance Provides leadership by developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
- Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
- Conduct training sessions and monitor adherence to brand standards throughout area of responsibility.
- Plans and participates in general market sales meetings. Prepares and maintains required paperwork, reports and records.
Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires industry management level experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Target Salary Range: $76,200 - $108,800 annually. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Enjoy a career with us!
Apply on company website