Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring CHHAs in Somerset County, NJ and Surrounding Areas!
Our award winning Senior Helpers office is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our CHHAs (Certified Home Health Aides) and staff are treated LIKE FAMILY, with respect, employee pride, camaraderie, and the recognition that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
Apply on-line or call Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at (732) 993-6991.
As a CHHA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive paid training from Senior Helpers to improve your skills and grow professionally
- Receive competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Earn paid vacation and sick days
- Receive performance bonuses and awards throughout the year
- Receive annual reviews
- Eligible for 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching contribution
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Transferring and positioning of client
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Companionship and conversation
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- High School diploma or GED
- NJ Certified Home Health Aide license
- Health documents (TB test, annual physical, immunizations)
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website