- BA or BS degree
- At least 1 year of experience providing information assurance, engineering, or operational support to the DoD, including supporting information operations, cyber operations, system administration, and systems security
- Experience and competence in evaluating cyber compliance with DOD regulations and an understanding of the DoD Risk Management Framework
- Possess DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Certification or able to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Must hold and maintain an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- MS degree in an Engineering/Cyber Security related discipline
- Experience working in an acquisition program office environment with documentation, protocols, formats, and deadlines
- Knowledgeable in Technical Information Systems Engineering, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, network security architectures, radars, Aegis Combat System, Ship Self Defense System, and/or DoD acquisition
For this critical work, we are looking for a candidate that will proactively assist with the design, development, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
We expect you to consistently demonstrate strong attributes to quickly build competencies and provide the highest quality products and services to the PEO IWS 2.0 Cyber Security Lead and Information Systems Security Manager to ensure that Risk Management Framework (RMF) cybersecurity requirements are satisfied in accordance with applicable DOD, NIST, Department of the Navy (DON), and NAVSEA series instructions. We look for traits such as how you solve problems when you're stuck. Do you look for creative ways to find solutions? Do you seek out references and teach yourself how to do something new? Do you collaborate with your colleagues? If you take initiatives like these, you would fit in well with our high performing team.
Apply on company website