- 10 years of experience with National Security Space Launch and/or Defense Acquisition
- Master's Degree (technical degree preferreded)
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience as a DoD Program Manager/Deputy Program Manager is a plus
- Occasional travel may be required (less than 10%)
SPA is seeking an experienced Program Analyst to support OSD oversight of the National Security Space Launch (formerly known as the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle) program. The ideal candidate brings deep Defense Acquisition expertise, experience supporting National Security Space Launch program, and familiarity with supporting major DoD staffs and senior leaders. Must be capable of developing decision-ready material for senior leaders and have the initiative to navigate headquarters and acquisition processes to support the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) portfolio management responsibilities. The Senior Program Analyst will support portfolio management and oversight of systems through development, production and fielding to the warfighter.
Apply on company website