- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a paralegal or lawyer with a focus on compliance
- 3+ years of experience in legal matters involving compliance and monitoring
- Ability to travel.
- Juris Doctorate
- Experience in revenue recognition, technology transfer, Intellectual Property ownership, product integrity, and supply assurance.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security
- Master's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security
SPA is seeking experience Mitigation Analysts in support of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Industrial Policy.
- The candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy in the monitoring and compliance of Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) mitigation agreements.
- The candidate will support the annual or bi-annual review of mitigation compliance and may involve domestic and international travel. Finally, the candidate will develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the mitigation of foreign investment risk in the areas of product integrity, supply assurance, collocation, and technology transfer.
Apply on company website