- Bachelor's degree in technical or management field, including operations, engineering, statistical analysis, mathematics, etc. or equivalent nuclear training.
- U.S. Citizen with DoD Security Clearance, minimum Secret, with the ability to maintain it throughout employment.
- 5+ years professional experience with defense programs.
- Exceptional writing and presentation abilities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint, with extensive experience creating presentations for senior leadership.
Additional Qualifications Desired, but not required:
- US Navy Submarine Officer.
- Experience working with Strategic Systems Programs.
- Experience working with DoD engineering and acquisition processes.
- Previous experience as a Flag Aide or equivalent position.
The Program Analyst will provide technical and programmatic support to the Trident II program within Strategic Systems Programs. The Analyst will directly support the Missile Branch Head with branch level management and program execution. The Analyst should expect to brief senior leaders frequently on highly technical material and to serve as a key member of a high profile team. This position is located at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C.
Apply on company website