- Bachelor's degree in technical or management field, including operations, engineering, statistical analysis, mathematics, etc. or equivalent nuclear training.
- U.S. Citizen with DoD Security Clearance, minimum Secret, with the ability to maintain it throughout employment.
- 5+ years professional experience with defense programs, engineering or engineering management, experience with adjudication and resolution of technical issues, and the ability to communicate technical matters in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office to analyze, represent, and communicate data and information for engineering or project management efforts.
Additional Qualifications Desired, but not required:
- US Navy Submarine Officer.
- Experience working with Strategic Systems Programs.
- Experience working with DoD engineering and acquisition processes.
The Program Analyst will provide technical and programmatic support to the Trident II program within Strategic Systems Programs. The analyst will directly support Missile Branch program managers and engineers in the development and execution of program schedules, technical solutions, and root cause analysis. This position is located at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C.
Apply on company website