- Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering; Computer Engineering or similar field with a minimum of 14 years of experience supporting DoD Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) and acquisition efforts related to space systems.
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of RDT&E processes, organizations, and governance with detailed knowledge of technical, programmatic, and financial aspects of current and planned systems within the DoD space portfolio.
- Experience integrating space systems and capabilities into a military context with understanding of how fielding of space capabilities can advance joint concepts of operation.
- Ability to develop innovative, executive-level presentations and articulate reports tailored to the needs of senior decision-makers within DoD and Congress.
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility within last 24 months.
- Experience supporting S&T roadmaps for DoD, integrating detailed information on technology development efforts from multiple stakeholders to guide future technology investment decisions.
- Experience supporting the Office of the Secretary of Defense, specifically the Office of the Under Secretary for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E) or the Office of the Under Secretary for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics (OUSD(AT&L)).
- Experience working with Service laboratories or scientific acceleration organizations such as DARPA.
SPA seeks a passionate and dedicated technically-oriented military professional with a demonstrated record of success in dynamic environments to support a rapidly growing project. The individual will work as part of a cross-functional, high-performance team conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform decision makers at the highest levels of the government. A successful leader in this position will spearhead the development of technology roadmaps focused on the DoD Space portfolio to directly inform DoD strategy development and technology investment decisions. The SME will track Department-wide budgets to integrate current technical and programmatic information into these products. This will require coordinating with stakeholders across the Department to integrate current information into informative roadmaps, presentations and reports for DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, industry, academia, and others. This position will require flexibility and responsiveness to the dynamic needs of DoD leadership.
Apply on company website