- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in defense-related disciplines with 20+ years' experience OR PhD from an accredited college or university in defense-related disciplines with 15+ years' experience.
- Top Secret (TS) Clearance with SCI eligibility based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 6 years.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the Joint Force and defense acquisition policy and procedures as demonstrated by significant experience supporting DoD acquisition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and capable of prioritizing within a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Designation as a defense acquisition professional
- Combatant Command, Service, or Joint Staff experience
- Knowledge of the JCIDs process is a plus.
The Sr. Analyst will apply knowledge of the defense acquisition process in the analysis and improvement of acquisition process policy and procedures, recommending strategies for deploying and implementing new acquisition policy initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation. They will use quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution. In addition, they will apply expertise in the DoD requirements generation and approval process, as well as the PPBE budgeting/resourcing process. Develop analytic products to inform and provide best military advice to Joint Staff leadership on acquisition matters, including cost, schedule and performance analyses. Participate in critical path activities (e.g. Milestone Decisions, Configuration Steering Boards, Overarching Integrated Product Teams, Test Events, etc.) providing proactive analysis to advise Joint Staff leadership in the oversight of assigned programs.
Apply on company website