- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- 7 years (5 with MS degree) of directly related experience. At least 3 years progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership.
- U.S. Citizenship with an active US DoD SECRET Security Clearance (adjudicated within the past 6 years) with the ability to achieve and maintain a US DoD Top Secret Security Clearance and be eligible for SAP clearance.
- Knowledge or experience with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) is desirable.
- DoD acquisition experience/accreditation or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience with integrating requirements into existing acquisition lifecycle phases, milestones, and deliverables using systems engineering principles and methodologies is desirable.
- Self-motivated with excellent communications skills in addition to sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with customer and company personnel.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel is highly desirable.
This position will directly support the GBSD Launch Guidance & Control (LGC) Branch as they acquire the weapon system command and control (WSC2) systems and components needed for the next generation ICBM. To successfully accomplish this, the GBSD program requires an Engineer with a willingness to lead, learn, and contribute in a fast-paced environment. The applicant must possess high energy and a strong motivation to make a difference. They must be comfortable working with changing priorities. The ability to switch tasks and multi-task with minimal disruption is a must. Duties will include providing expert advice and support to GBSD leaders on all WSC2 fielding aspects throughout the acquisition cycle. Specifically, this potential team member will be responsible for supporting the government customer in the creation, review, and assessment of contractor design, documentation, architectures, and Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) products in order to meet GBSD acquisition requirements and timelines. Our team provides future weapon system and lab architectures, concepts of operation, modeling, simulation, and plans for addressing WSC2 integration options.
Apply on company website