- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field and 4+ years of related exerience
- Prior experience in systems engineering, engineering management or program management
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- Prior military experience or experience supporting DoD technical/acquisition related positions
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering tools and modeling languages (UML, SysML) or INCOSE Systems Engineering certification or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification in areas of contract, program, or business management
This position will comprise support primarily to the Navy's Program Manager for Naval Special Warfare. The analyst will participate in and provide programmatic and technical support to a U.S. Navy weapon system program office charged with planning, assessment, management, and decision-making for all stages of weapon system life cycle support including system design and development; resource scheduling and requirements planning and analysis; program documentation development; and other aspects of program coordination and execution. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support in all aspects of system or technology life cycle, including requirements definition and analysis, system modeling, risk management, operations, performance, testing, manufacturing, cost and schedule, training, life cycle support, and disposal.
- Analyze and evaluate new initiatives, technologies, and programs to meet mission requirements.
- Support the development of weapon system requirements, acquisition and technical documentation, and program plans and schedules.
- Support government program managers in developing, managing, and evaluating contractual documentation and deliverables from the prime system integrator in support of system design and development acquisition milestones.
- Provide engineering realism to the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) for undersea warfare systems.
Apply on company website