The Joint, Land, Air and Space Division (JD) has a requirement for a qualified GCAM analyst to support multiple projects within the Joint and Air Force Analysis Group, the Joint and Marine Corps Analysis Group and the Joint Space and Strategic Capabilities Group. Potential GCAM analysis projects include modeling: electronic warfare, personal recovery command and control, space domain awareness, the impacts of space assets on terrestrial campaigns, Nuclear Command, Control and Communications (NC3), Expeditionary Advanced Base Operations (EABO), and force structure alternatives (e.g., FORSAT analysis). The successful candidate will have the desire and ability to train, lead and mentor a team of junior analysts.
- Conduct GCAM oriented analysis across a wide range of domains from the strategic to the tactical level.
- Train and lead the JD team of junior analysts.
- Provide quality control over models and analysis conducted by the JD GCAM team.
- Provide GCAM technical advice to the project/program managers, Group and Division leaders within JD.
- Support other (non-GCAM) analysis as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced GCAM programmer.
- Desire to train and develop non-GCAM analysts into GCAM analysts.
- Ability to conduct non-GCAM analysis.
- DoD Secret security clearance with eligibility to obtain a TS.
Apply on company website