Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc. (SPA) is a well-established and progressive defense contracting company in the Northern Virginia area just a few miles south of the Pentagon. We are a professional services firm established in 1972 that has a long-standing reputation for unrivaled technical and analytical support to some of the top decision makers in the Federal Sector. We do state of the art work and have a cadre of outstanding professionals on our team.
The Joint Cyber/Information Security, Intelligence Acquisition Group provides strategic planning, analytical, tool development, and program management support. Examples of our support include triage of compromised DIB data, analysis, and report development; trend analysis; and cross-case analyses and management oversight of the DASD portfolio of cyber and space-related programs.
The Lead Enterprise Schedule Analyst shall work with systems engineers and program, project, and segment managers to provide leadership of schedule development and management activities to include overseeing the development of integrated schedules, collecting and reviewing program, project and segment data for updating and maintaining integrated schedules, conducting critical path analysis, identifying schedule dependencies, conducting ‘What-if?' analyses, and providing comprehensive visualization/reporting. This Expert Enterprise Schedule Analyst shall lead and oversee regular reporting of schedule information to designated review activities and for leadership awareness.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Have expert-level scheduling experience (10 years or more).
- Demonstrated proficiency in management and operation of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling tool/service for definition, maintenance and reporting of program, project and enterprise level schedule information.
- Have at least five (5) years of work experience in government or industry establishing, managing, and/or leading a tool-based schedule management and reporting processes for traditional and Agile based efforts.
- Top Secret DoD Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- CI Poly.
Apply on company website