The Cyber, Acquisition, Intelligence Group (CAIG) supports a broad array of clients the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S) and Research and Engineering on cyber, space, nuclear, intelligence and acquisition efforts. The Senior Program Analyst position will be located at the Pentagon. #IN
SPA is seeking an experienced Risk Mitigation Attorney in support of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (DASD) for Industrial Policy.
- The candidate will support DASD Industrial Policy in the development and oversight of Committed on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) mitigation agreements, along with assisting Case Managers on Risk Based Assessments (RBAs) in coordination with a dedicated team.
- The candidate will support the annual or bi-annual review of mitigation compliance and may involve domestic and international travel. Finally, the candidate will develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the mitigation of foreign investment risk in the areas of product integrity, supply assurance, collocation, and technology transfer.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
- Juris Doctorate in any field.
- 7+ years of experience developing policy, process, and audit compliance.
- Experience in mitigating risk in corporate structures, ventures, or contracts.
- Experience in revenue recognition, technology transfer, Intellectual Property ownership, product integrity, and supply assurance.
- Ability to travel.
- Master's degree in the areas of Business, Finance, Economics, or National Security.
Apply on company website